

This weekend Joe and I went to a Christian Marriage Seminar and it was fun. We learned some good stuff, and learned that we still have more to learn. Funny thing is, no matter how many times I hear what a truly Godly wife is, I'm still a long ways from it. The nice thing about the conference is that I also learned that other Christian couples struggle with the same things. I think that Joe and I are going to join a "Home Building" group where Christian couples meet weekly to go over devotions and things that God would have us work on inside of a Christian home. By the grace of God I'm continually learning, Joe is learning, and we're learning together to become the couple God would have us to be. We've known each other for 8 years-dated long distance for 6 of them, married for 2, and actually lived together for 4.5 months of all of that now. I'd say that we have a lot to learn! and I've been meaning to post a picture of our wedding, so now is as good a time as any!