I forgot to add to my list of bad things that on Valentine's day when I was 8, my mom, sis, and I got in a really bad car accident and I busted my nose.. But this year was fun! Joe and I slept in, then Holly, Nestor, and their son Alan came over for dinner and we watched the Guardian (not bad by the way). Oh, and I played dress up with Zeke and I've attached a pic of the flowers from my mom & dad:)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
V-Day
I forgot to add to my list of bad things that on Valentine's day when I was 8, my mom, sis, and I got in a really bad car accident and I busted my nose.. But this year was fun! Joe and I slept in, then Holly, Nestor, and their son Alan came over for dinner and we watched the Guardian (not bad by the way). Oh, and I played dress up with Zeke and I've attached a pic of the flowers from my mom & dad:)