Sunday, February 25, 2007

week 1

Things are going well here so far. I’m learning a lot, trying to adapt to the time change, and realizing how much I took things for granted in the States! I will eventually up load pictures, but since internet in our trailers here would be at least $50 a month (for dial up speed) I’m just going to blog at work when I have time. Currently I don’t have any roommates, but there is a potential for 3. Feel free to send me things, but just getting a letter would be enough to let me know that you’re thinking of me/ that you care. Food here is pretty good. The workers try to give us WAY too much food, and luckily everything has calorie values on it, so it makes it easier to chose healthier. I worked out this morning b/c I couldn't sleep, and the gym is small, but nice and there is an internet cafe there so I might be able to write from there... Oh and I get to go to Church today!!!