I got to meet Toby Keith yesterday! There are perks to being in the desert hehe! Then on the way back, we decided to play chicken with a huge tractor... He won, and we decided to jump the curb. That didn't work b/c we got stuck due to low clearance on the SUV. So then the guys in the big tractor got out and helped us push it back onto the road. After that we backed up all the way back down the street to get out of the way. Boy I thought tractors stuck to farming communties. Iraq never ceases to surprise me:)
I tried to post pictures, but the internet is going too slow right now. Hopefully I can do it later.
BTW - I got the boy scout boxes!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY COW!!!! An awesome troop that Joe and I went to speak to before I left sent the troops here and I 5 boxes of goodies. Everyone has been totally amazed and extremely appreciative. Troop 516-thank you so much for your generousity!