Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Baby Curve
I'm feeling way behind the power/baby curve over here. Everyone is having babies! I have 2 friends named Holly that just had kids, my cousin in law had a baby, and Joe's been hanging out with friends that have 4 kids:) So between his "Daddy training" going on, and seeing all these baby pictures, I'm feeling way behind!!! Then again, I get to be over here and saving the world. I guess I'll take my "vacation" over kids at this point. Kids can come later, but I don't wanna deploy after kids that's for sure! My TSgt has been watching her 6 month old grow up through pictures and video clips - SOOO sad!!! It's just one of the sacrifices demanded by the military. We figured out the other day that by the 100+ hour weeks we have, we aren't even making minimum wage! And as for the contractor/civilians over here and their paychecks, I'm not even going to go there...